The Music City Chapter of HOW will hold our 3rd event of the year in Hendersonville TN at Sanders Ferry Park. Volunteers please choose "Volunteer Tickets" while veterans and their family members should choose "Warrior Tickets". Warrior's and their family members only need to have a valid fishing license we will provide everything else to include lunch.
We look forward to another exciting day out on the water giving veterans and their families a chance to Paddle. Fish. Heal.
Click here to register.
Sat, June 24, 2017
7:30 AM –....
Orientation for anyone interested in volunteering with the USO at the Nashville airport, at MEPS (Military Entrance Processing Station), or at USO community events. The orientation is held at Nashville International Airport. Contact Tammy Bass at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Sign up to volunteer at volunteers.uso.org
We need volunteers at the local MEPS (Military Entrance Processing Station). The Center is open Monday - Friday, 8 - 4.The shifts are 8-12 and 12-4. This is a great opportunity to encourage new recruits and....Read More »
- OSDTN Satellite Services Site (Apr 18 2017)
- The Mission Continues Meet and Greet Dinner (Apr 18 2017)
- YWCA Career and Education Fair (Apr 21 2017)
- Warriors to the Workforce Day 1 (Apr 27 2017)
- Bunker Brews Teams with Operation Stand Down! (Apr 27 2017)
- Warriors to the Workforce Day 2 (Apr 28 2017)
- Bunker Labs Nashville (May 18 2017)
- Women Veterans Wellness Fair (May 20 2017)
- CENTERSTONE AND VETERAN’S PATH RETREAT FOR FEMALE VETERANS (May 22 2017)
- Daymar College Career Social (May 23 2017)
- Supporting Veterans Children Through Transitions (Jun 08 2017)
- Supporting Veterans Children Through Transitions (Jun 09 2017)
- NWN Veteran's Training Event & Job Fair (Jun 13 2017)
- Dementia Education (Jun 14 2017)
- A Salute to Old Glory (Jun 14 2017)
- Tour of Duty 6 (Jun 17 2017)
- USO Volunteer Event (Jun 17 2017)
- Veteran Legal Advice (Jun 21 2017)